Thursday, September 23, 2010

Get The Look : Rock and Roll Bohemian as seen at Milan Fashion Week







Redken Creative Consultant, Guido took the "tousled" look to new heights at the Alberta Ferretti’s Spring/Summer 2011 show in Milan. Inspired by a rock and roll vibe – very Bohemian with matte, natural textured , which complimented the "hippie" feeling of the collection. I love this hair look so much - I'm considering putting in some clip-in pieces to re-create the look myself!!!

"Alberta Ferretti is a show that women always look forward to because the fashion is very feminine – the kind of clothes any woman would want to wear. To complement the easiness on the runway, I created natural bohemian hair, yet still keeping each woman unique by simply enhancing her natural texture." – Guido

Create the Look Yourself

- Redken velvet gelatine 07 cushioning blow-dry gel and a blow dryer are all the tools you need.

- Apply a generous amount of velvet gelatine 07 cushioning blow dry gel in your hands and work into damp hair, applying it by scrunching it in sections concentrating at the roots to bring out the natural texture

- Finger dry hair with a blow dryer, scrunching sections towards the scalp and lightly twist pieces away from the face.

- Before going on the runway or out on the town, rough up the texture with your hands just a bit, but not touching it too much to keep the matte texture.

For the latest in runway hair, and news and updated on Redken - tune into Redken’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Redken

No comments:

Self-Care with Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Deep Retreat

  Taking my gym session to new levels as I try out Benefit Cosmetics new skincare line. I must say I am impressed, my skn was poreless and...