Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sultra Presents : The Bombshell



Everywhere you turn, there's waves from Runways to Red Carpets to Beaches to your local supermarket. There's so many methods in creating this iconic style which includes - flat irons, curling irons, double barrell irons, rollers, pin curls, sectioning the hair, you name it - the list is never ending. Sultra Beauty (which has been so good to Dèesse Magazine) has created a new tool to help us master this style and took it one step further with the creation of The Bombshell . Recently featured in Allure magazine, it is the first consumer clip-less iron which will help create the curls or waves you want in half the time with no lines caused by clip curling irons. I have experienced those unsightly lines while using either flat irons or curling irons, and they're annoying. I liked using this iron to create waves in my hair, and I found it very easy to use. The Bombshell's smooth rod barrel provides constant, even 360°f heat, which is great because it makes curling your hair faster - which is great because the faster you get through the hair, the less heat damage . The Bombshell features the Kyocera® Ceramic Technology which repairs the hair with infrared rays while you style , universal voltage , and complimentary safety glove included. The Bombshell can be purchased at Sultra.com , Sephora Stores and Sephora.com and retails for $130.

No comments:

Self-Care with Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Deep Retreat

  Taking my gym session to new levels as I try out Benefit Cosmetics new skincare line. I must say I am impressed, my skn was poreless and...